On being best friends with Sasha (and someday sister-in-law), Lindsey says:
"I've learned a lot from Sasha, most of it's good, but... well... Let's just say that much she has taught me is not and will never be on my resume. From Sasha, I have learned how to:
- Lie my way into or out of almost any situation, because of her
- Appreciate the difference between a single malt scotch and a blend
- Rhyme several words with "penis"
- Make origami deco... No, wait, that was someone else
- Apply false eyelashes
- Get free upgrades at five-star hotels
It's also because of Sasha that:
- I am now barred from Jeronimo Java on King Street
- I have a lifetime subscription to "Watchtower"
- I got fired (!!!) from being a volunteer at the hospital
- I almost choked while eating Gummi Bears on a treadmill
- I once spent a night on a sailboat with a well known rock star and no anchor
- I will never again wear white shoes after labour day
You couldn't ask for a better friend than Sasha. She's fiercely loyal, funny as hell, and is ultimately (and usually accidentally) quite dangerous."